Startup Generation's original educational and business games and simulations run the gamut from ideation to product sales. Games form the backbone of our curriculum workshops, units and courses and may be used independently to reinforce skills and concepts in other entrepreneurial, business, marketing and human resource management programs.
Founder to Fortune
- Fast-paced pitch game for 3-5 players alternating roles of founders and investors. Fosters creative thinking, presentation skills and investment strategies. Two versions of the game are available: Quick Play--Most Valuable Founder (the Founder who attracts the most investment) and Extended Play--Fortune (the Founder whose investments in other players adds the most to their own fortune). Combines online and physical cards.
- Purchase a three set bundle (up to 15 players) for $40.99. More info and how to purchase
- Card game for up to 96 players helps in building balanced project and work teams. Aids in recruiting the right talent for startups, collaborative groups at school and work. Based on concepts of BOSI DNA (Builder--Opportunist--Specialist--Innovator) by Joe Abraham. Works great as a large group mixer and to distinguish BOSI preferences prior to forming teams.
- Purchase 1 deck (up to 96 players) for $59.99. More info and how to purchase
- A BOSI Board game for up to six teams encourages selecting balanced team talent based on interview statements and the BOSI model. Hire the right talent to grow sales and operate in the black after making payroll and other expenses. A highly strategic game with often unexpected outcomes.
- Purchase a boxed set with BOSI cards for $149.99 (up to 6 players). More info and how to purchase
- Purchase a boxed set without BOSI cards for $99.99 (up to 6 players). Purchase here
- Purchase a Classroom Bundle without BOSI cards for $106.99 (4 sets up to 24 players). Purchase here
- Card game for up to six players or teams to improve players' understanding how to use value propositions effectively to pitch new products to a challenging variety of customer segments.
- Purchase a 2 set bundle for $39.99--also comes with downloadable components. More info and how to purchase
CMO Target Practice
- Card game for up to four players or teams to improve players' understanding how to design cost-effective, successful marketing campaigns to sell a variety of products and services. Players compete for the role of the CMO by designing the most effective, least expensive marketing campaign. Based on realistic market results.
- Purchase a four set bundle for $99.99 (enough for 16 players or teams)--also comes with downloadable components. More info and how to purchase
Incubator Classroom Bundle "All in One" (Save $)
- All the card and board games listed above, with enough copies for up 28 players or teams. BOSI, Founder To Fortune, Hire Power, Sticky Props and CMO Target Practice.
- Available for $450 per bundle--also comes with downloadable components. More info and how to purchase
- Simulated two-week sprint challenges a team to organize its task completion and collaboration in order to meet a major deadline.
- Online only as part of Startup Generation Adult Workforce curriculum.
- Matching game for two players reveals how real companies map major components of their operation using a Business Model Canvas.
- Online only. Inquire here
Production Survivor and StartupWars
- Two different product-building games for up to six players or teams.
- Production Survivor--Who can develop their island outpost first in the face of cutthroat competition and natural disasters?
- StartupWars--Will the Empire or the Rebel Alliance production team prevail in producing fighters for control of outer space? Play to find out.
- Available on request. Inquire here